Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO FOR MY FINAL PROJECT

Ok, scratch everything I've talked about already. I am going to make podcasts for my kids with reading disabilities. I will either post the podcasts online, or I will make cd's that the kids can check out and take home to listen to (or of course, come to my room to listen to). This way, not only can the kids have the stories we read in audio, but they can also have my notes, and things I say! This might be more difficult than I think, but I have so many kids who have processing or reading disabilities, and they need a way to study for tests that doesn't involve writing or reading. I'm so excited about this!
Also, I will post my non-narrated collage in a little bit. I need a wi-fi signal. For a better example, refer to my digital writing project, which is already posted.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Emily, great idea! How many poems/readings are you going to record? Will it be all your voice or other voices depending on the content of the reading? It would be cool if the voices matched the tone of the piece.

Brent Eckhoff said...

I've thought of doing this, but the workload scares me. With 2 classes, special education evaluations, grading, and teaching at 2 schools, my personal time is precious. Have you started this yet? How has it been?